In honor of Father's Day, I thought I would post some ways to not say "Happy Father's Day". Enjoy. Yeah.
"Hey dad, so uh, remember the flamethrower? And uh, remember your collection of Encyclopedia Britannica's? And remember how paper is flammable? Well, anyways, happy fathers' day. Don't look towards your bookcase."
"'Dear parent/guradian of _____
We regret to inform you of the fact that since your child was caught lighting fire to the toilets, he/she will be expelled. Effective immediately.
Many condolences on your behalf.
Also, have a happy fathers' day!
Warm regards,
[principal's name withdrawn]"
"Wait, you mean I shouldn't tell people your social security number over facebook?"
"Hey dad, if you want to see a couch on fire, you're in luck."
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD. You know, all it takes to be a father is biology that I would rather not delve into, but to be a dad you have to be awesome. AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. So have some dumplings and mooncake, and be...uh...happy.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Carpe diem!
(Good golly gosh, Latin!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment